Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:06 pm

Of course, the big problem is how to facilitate a withdrawal without the Russians looking more the fool. Or turning this into WWIII. The times are interesting enough without that!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:08 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I see that long convoy, and think "Iraq". "Warthogs".

PDT_Armataz_01_41

If only. There's probably thousands of US and British military pilots right now just aching to take a shot at those fuckers and right royally pissed off that it's not going to happen.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:11 pm

Former German chancellor Gerhard Schroeder loses entire staff after refusing to resign from Russian energy company boards

Oligarch #1 earns a little disrespect. He's primarily responsible for enabling Putin's take over of Russia.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:46 pm

Thanos Thanos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

PDT_Armataz_01_41

If only. There's probably thousands of US and British military pilots right now just aching to take a shot at those fuckers and right royally pissed off that it's not going to happen.

Been thinking the same thing. There’s a lot of A-10 pilots with combat experience in Afghanistan who I’m sure are just drooling at the thought of using their planes for what they were designed to do and just ravage a column like that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:46 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Scape Scape:
SITREP Day 5: The war in Ukraine is on the verge of becoming a NATO-Russia conflict

If ordinary people understood how serious the situation is, they would be panicking.

Humanity is closer to a third world war than ever before.

It's a weird feeling to simultaneously wish NATO would go in and curb stomp this fucking dick into the ground, while also knowing that's the last thing that can and should happen.

Couldn’t agree more.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:54 pm

We have come from a dark place where Trump said he could shot someone on 5th ave and no one would care, rule of law meant NOTHING and the leader of the free world was a puppet to a Russian tyrant to having a Churchill moment of 'I don't need a lift, I need anti-tank ammo'. Come what may we may go down but we are not going down without a fight.

Bring it on!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:58 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:10 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Thanos Thanos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

PDT_Armataz_01_41

Been thinking the same thing. There’s a lot of A-10 pilots with combat experience in Afghanistan who I’m sure are just drooling at the thought of using their planes for what they were designed to do and just ravage a column like that.

Bart liked the Ukrainians if I remember it correctly. And he also said a couple of times that there wasn't a guy in the forces when he was in the Corps who didn't have some sort of lingering dream of going head to head with Russia, given that the entire US military of the last forty years was designed on purpose to do just that. Iraq and Afghanistan were just practice for the someday-inevitable. Grab the bear by the nose and start kicking it in the ass, just like in the classic Patton movie.

I like to imagine that Bart's over there right now, even with a chemotherapy IV bag attached to his arm, using his sniper rifles to make life into a living hell for any Russian tanker who's dumb enough to stick his head out of a turret hatch. :twisted:

Last edited by Thanos on Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:13 pm

Scape Scape:
We have come from a dark place where Trump said he could shot someone on 5th ave and no one would care, rule of law meant NOTHING and the leader of the free world was a puppet to a Russian tyrant to having a Churchill moment of 'I don't need a lift, I need anti-tank ammo'. Come what may we may go down but we are not going down without a fight.

Bring it on!

Very well said!!

Regardless of what happens now Ukraine's president and it's people will always be heroes.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:14 pm

Canada working to swiftly welcome Ukrainians fleeing Russian invasion: Trudeau

Hope it's faster than afgan translators.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:18 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6418 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 40  41  42  43  44  45  46 ... 428  Next