CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 am

llama66 llama66:
From Global News:
$1:
The van, which had several stickers or decals on the windows, including American flags, pictures of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence and a sticker that said “CNN sucks”, has since been towed away by officials. (CNN’s New York bureau was the target of two of the mailed pipe bombs.)

If this is true... This changes the narrative slightly..

Excuse me...I need to go out and remove a few stickers from my car... :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:45 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
llama66 llama66:
From Global News:
$1:
The van, which had several stickers or decals on the windows, including American flags, pictures of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence and a sticker that said “CNN sucks”, has since been towed away by officials. (CNN’s New York bureau was the target of two of the mailed pipe bombs.)

I seriously doubt you're dumb enough to mail bombs to people you don't like. You just bitch and moan about them to others like a proper, functional adult. [B-o]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:51 am

llama66 llama66:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
llama66 llama66:
From Global News:

I seriously doubt you're dumb enough to mail bombs to people you don't like. You just bitch and moan about them to others like a proper, functional adult. [B-o]

He might still have a "McCain / Palin '08" sticker though. ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:55 am

Or A Dole/Kemp '96 sticker.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:05 am

llama66 llama66:
Or A Dole/Kemp '96 sticker.

Funny, I never had one of those but I still have my "Dope/Hemp '96" sticker! :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:13 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Hmmm...possibly they had DNA on file from the previous arrest...but no way in hell did they process the crime scene DNA so fast.

That’s what I would think. From what I’ve seen he’s got a long rap sheet. It’s more than likely his prints are in a national database, especially for a bomb conviction.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:23 am

I stand by my he's an idiot statement.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:26 am

Good comment on Twitter was that the guy's van looked like a Ben Garrison cartoon had come to life.

Speaking of Twitter, apparently he was making threats there to other people under a different name (and claimed he was a Seminole Native Indian as well), and Twitter did nothing about it:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/ex-con ... ier-month/

Last edited by Thanos on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:33 am

llama66 llama66:

That's assumed though. People of normal faculties don't carry out the things that the voices tell us to do. We know they are just us trying to get us to consider the options.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:35 am

Thanos Thanos:
Good comment on Twitter was that the guy's van looked like a Ben Garrison cartoon had come to life.

I didn't know who he was. So I looked. Guess what I found?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:35 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:

That's assumed though. People of normal faculties don't carry out the things that the voices tell us to do. We know they are just us trying to get us to consider the options.

Doesn't absolve the inciters of their responsibility though. There's been more than enough examples of poisonous rhetoric and reckless hatemongering getting the loons stirred up to the point where they decide to go active and make an attempt on whatever target they've chosen.

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:

I didn't know who he was. So I looked. Guess what I found?

Yup. Garrison's one of their major heroes. Tolerable art matched with an absolutely pedantic, childish, and essentially brain-dead message.

Last edited by Thanos on Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:37 am

Everyone responsible should be held to account. However, I am aware being responsible is not government's strong suit.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:41 am

Thanos Thanos:
Yup. Garrison's one of their major heroes. Tolerable art matched with an absolutely pedantic, childish, and essentially brain-dead message.

That cartoon checks all the boxes. Especially the only other legible message is "Democrat" and "Bomb".

Nice. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:50 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:

That cartoon checks all the boxes. Especially the only other legible message is "Democrat" and "Bomb".

Nice. :(

At this stage it's a competition between the right-wing websites to see which one can out-do the others in terms of sheer malignant mob-stoking stupidity in order to claim the yearly Julius Streicher trophy. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:54 am

llama66 llama66:
From Global News:
$1:

Real whackjob nutbar stuff.

Oh well, I was hoping for Bernie.. too bad.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  Next