PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:37 am

oh, how I want.

Winner gets both countries. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:41 am

What fucking arrogance! That pussy thinks he can take on a career KGB agent?

Putin would kill Trudeau so fast the dumb shit would be dead before he even hit the ground.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:52 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Putin would kill Trudeau so fast the dumb shit would be dead before he even hit the ground.

Putin is an old man. Full stop.

Just because he stages fake spectacles where he single-handedly defeats the entire Russian hockey team and the national judo champion, etc. don't let that go to your head.

But what a childish topic. Grow up Justin.

Edit: oh: and just because someone is an intelligence "agent" doesn't mean anything. James Bond is not real. Most intelligence "agents" are analysts who sit at a desk for a living. The people who do the killing on behalf of intelligence agencies are usually criminals hired to do a hit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:59 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Just because he stages fake spectacles where he single-handedly defeats the entire Russian hockey team and the national judo champion, etc. don't let that go to your head.

But what a childish topic. Grow up Justin.

One of my karate (Shotokan) instructors was 62, he had no problem hammering the 18 year old Bruce Lee wannabee's around.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:01 am

:lol:

From the same website: http://www.burrardstreetjournal.com/hoo ... uguration/

$1:
A spokesman for Hooters Inc. has expressed the company’s “profound honour” at being selected as the official caterer for the inauguration of Donald J Trump.

Hooters beat out stiff competition from rivals KFC as well as several highly reputable strip clubs across the D.C. area, to cater the official congressional luncheon...

I think I know where to file the Burrard Street Journal... :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 am

You know, at first I thought the story was satire but usually somewhere on the page it says it somewhere in fine print. I guess I should have just looked at all the other ridiculous headlines, or just paid closer attention to its logo:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:09 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Exactly. Putin was a foreign intelligence officer in the KGB Second Chief Directorate's Political Security Service (Sluzhba) and he lived to be an old man.

That means something to people who know what it means.

He's absolutely killed people and he's ordered people to be killed. Plus, he survived and prospered in a business where regime changes are always followed by 'unfortunate accidents' among senior officers.

The fact that he came from that background and that he lives and breathes means he's not someone to fuck with.

The here nor there of the article aside you'll underestimate Putin at your own peril.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:10 am

:lol:

http://www.burrardstreetjournal.com/jus ... l-charges/

$1:
Justin Trudeau Facing Criminal Charges Following “Vicious Assault” On “Lucky to Be Alive” NDP MP
The Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is expected to face criminal charges following his “vicious assault” on 2 New Democrat MPs in the House of Commons, that has left one in a critical condition in hospital. RCMP chief Bob Paulson confirmed the PM was not immune from criminal proceedings, especially given the veracity of the assault.

NDP leader Tom Mulcair claims Ruth Ellen Brosseau is “lucky to be alive” after an explicit-laden Trudeau elbowed Ms. Brosseau in the chest after he “lunged viciously” at Opposition whip Gord Brown. Brown was also taken to hospital with a broken arm but is expected to make a full recovery.

“He was screaming and roaring, with foam spilling from his mouth, probably high on something” said Mulcair of the incident...

I don't know guys, someone with this kind of rage could probably give Vlad a thumping...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:13 am

The Betoota Advocate is funnier though. ;)

Group of blokes from an obvious shithole still calling it ‘God’s Country’

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:19 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
You know, at first I thought the story was satire but usually somewhere on the page it says it somewhere in fine print. I guess I should have just looked at all the other ridiculous headlines, or just paid closer attention to its logo:

Still more truthy than Breitbart. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:24 am

Thanos Thanos:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Still more truthy than Breitbart. :lol:

Barely!

Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:50 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Unattractive -- maybe

Crazy -- no help needed.

I did state on the front page when i submitted it I wasn't sure if it was just nonsense. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Exactly. Putin was a foreign intelligence officer in the KGB Second Chief Directorate's Political Security Service (Sluzhba) and he lived to be an old man.

That means something to people who know what it means.

He's absolutely killed people and he's ordered people to be killed. Plus, he survived and prospered in a business where regime changes are always followed by 'unfortunate accidents' among senior officers.

The fact that he came from that background and that he lives and breathes means he's not someone to fuck with.

The here nor there of the article aside you'll underestimate Putin at your own peril.

None of that suggests he could win a fist fight at his old age and I still doubt he's killed with hos own hand.

"Intelligence offcers" aren't men of action. Most are desk jobs, collecting and disseminating information. If an intelligence officer is trying to steal some secret documents, he doesn't karate-chop his way through a guard-filled compound to get it like in the Bond movies. In the real world, they just bribe or blackmail one of the guards to steal it for them. And often, said guard doesn't even ever lay eyes on an actual government intelligence officer but instead has to go through a middle man, such as a local criminal group that's being employed by the foreign intelligence agency.

and comvince other people ro do do the dirty work and take the risk.