bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 am

The easiest way is to take the incoming signal, produce an exact same signal of equal amplitude and invert the phase.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:16 am

^^ That.

A Faraday cage isn't a good solution for a skull, unless you wrap the person up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:30 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
^^ That.

A Faraday cage isn't a good solution for a skull, unless you wrap the person up.

Take it up to 90 this time, eh. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
First, I'm not saying I'm convinced, just saying I won't rule it out.

I didn't think you were a "believer", just that it seems to be saying that 'the earth might be flat, so I'm not going to rule it out'. When in reality, you and any other intelligent being should rule it out!

BeaverFever, is that you trying to get me to defend an argument I didn't make? :roll:

This isn't about the 'flat earth'. It's about whether or not aerosols are being sprayed from aircraft at high altitudes.

The fact that some things absolutely are sprayed from aircraft at high altitudes is why I won't rule out the prospect that other things are also sprayed from aircraft at high altitudes.

The technology absolutely exists to do this. The question is whether or not it's real and whether or not (if it is real) that the intent is malicious.

Like I said, the intent might be for something good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:56 am

Oh noes we've created ReaverFever. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
First, I'm not saying I'm convinced, just saying I won't rule it out.

I didn't think you were a "believer", just that it seems to be saying that 'the earth might be flat, so I'm not going to rule it out'. When in reality, you and any other intelligent being should rule it out!

BeaverFever, is that you trying to get me to defend an argument I didn't make? :roll:

That was uncalled for. ;)

No, it just seemed that you were leaving the door open for the completely kooky theory that passenger planes spray chemicals that are used to control people. With a little investigation, that theory comes apart easily. Similar to the people that enjoy GPS satellite communication on their cell phones, but insist that the Earth is flat. [huh]

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
This isn't about the 'flat earth'. It's about whether or not aerosols are being sprayed from aircraft at high altitudes.

The fact that some things absolutely are sprayed from aircraft at high altitudes is why I won't rule out the prospect that other things are also sprayed from aircraft at high altitudes.

The technology absolutely exists to do this. The question is whether or not it's real and whether or not (if it is real) that the intent is malicious.

Like I said, the intent might be for something good.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

Fair enough. Chemicals I knew were used in the control of storms, but the theory I was thinking about, that the billboard pushes - where passenger planes dump chemicals on unsuspecting populations, is only subscribed to by the same people that think 9-11 was an inside job.

And I know that you are far too smart to go down that path. [B-o]