CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Jonny_C Jonny_C:
Canadians as a whole don't sympathize with faces being covered in public, for any reason.

Really? :roll:

Here's another someone who is a threat to the state and should be locked up for the next decade for wearing a mask.

Ohhhhh how silly you've become. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Time to wear a mask under my mask, I guess

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:

Gonna bravely stand up for THE PEOPLE! and stick it to the fascists by throwing a garbage can through the windows of a Starbucks during a Vancouver hockey riot, eh? Just kidding. I know you're too nice of a guy to act like all those other 'tards would. 8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:34 pm

There was a by-law passed last year in Montreal, after the months of riots, to ban wearing masks while attending a manifestation. Not just a riot.

This spring, when the weather began to be 'manifestable', the anarchists tried to start again with the manifestations. The police began AT LAST to arrest people and they gave lots of fines. It stopped after three manifs.

Since then, there were a lot of other manifestations of unions. Specially this week with all the construction workers striking. There was no arrest and all went well. Just today I was downtown and there was some hundreds of Brazilians marching on René-Lévesque Blvd at rush hour and the police were following and blocking the streets to let them pass.

After what we have seen last year, with the police unable to act accordingly during the riots even when they knew the persons with masks in front of them by their name after weeks of protests, I am totally for this law. It's a tool for the police to pin point and arrest the trouble makers before it goes out of control.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Yeah, I'm in favor of this law specifically because, in just about every video of every riot, those wearing masks are extremely prone to property damage, attacking police, and being all around douchefucks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:04 am

Thanos Thanos:

Gonna bravely stand up for THE PEOPLE! and stick it to the fascists by throwing a garbage can through the windows of a Starbucks during a Vancouver hockey riot, eh? Just kidding. I know you're too nice of a guy to act like all those other 'tards would. 8)

I severely doubt I have the upper body strength to do much damage to a window with a garbage can

Riots are exciting displays but such obvious direct action has no populist favour nowadays in our pacified climate... So.. no need for a mask.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 am

Do brown paper bags qualify as masks because, if they do I know a ton of girls who should be arrested for wearing a mask during the commission of a crime. 8O

Can you say tot time and foreign port in one sentence without slurring your speech? :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 am

$1:
Riots are exciting displays but such obvious direct action has no populist favour nowadays in our pacified climate... So.. no need for a mask.

Alphagetti moment??

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 am

Thanos Thanos:

I severely doubt I have the upper body strength to do much damage to a window with a garbage can

Pity, eh? Nothing like a riot to give the disaffected mob and the silver spoon entitlement generation the opportunity to trash the place and absolutely shit their own bed.

Stupid pacified climate not wanting buildings looted and burned and innocent people beaten....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:59 am

Gunnair Gunnair:

He's wearing a mask! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:21 am

They were just creepy

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:26 am

If police show up to a riot wearing on gas mask's and helmets can they be charged?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Really? :roll:

Here's another someone who is a threat to the state and should be locked up for the next decade for wearing a mask.

Ohhhhh how silly you've become. :lol:

Hey, maybe if you're really well behaved your mom might let you have your balls back for the weekend. 8)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:09 am

stratos stratos:
If police show up to a riot wearing on gas mask's and helmets can they be charged?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
stratos stratos:

ROTFL I love the Big Bang Theroy and that episode was killer.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 9  Next