CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:59 am

Curtman Curtman:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
$1:
Why doesn't the grand chief of the GOMC get warnings?

With all of the dumbassedness you post, you're the last person who should whine about someone not receiving a warning

It would be nice if you could discuss something without calling people names and such. That's all I'm saying.

Why so angry all the time?

Its a discussion forum not UFC.

Wow....and you rolled into the thread beginning with calling Shep the Chief of the GOMC then complain about name calling.

Yeah...welcome to Curt's Pout Club. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:02 am

No....I'm the Grand Chief. You're only the president according to snookums

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:11 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
No....I'm the Grand Chief. You're only the president according to snookums

Not even that. OTI deposed me a while ago and he's angling for your job. He brings with him that puritanical nofunnedness leanings to bolster his claim, though I do hear he's fond of Rob Ford's recent 'Sweatin' to the 80's Hot Yoga Event. Might even buy the DVD and used pair of sheer lulumon yoga pants Ford was wearing!

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:38 am

ROTFL

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 am

0:
chretien_jpg_size_xxlarge_letterbox.jpg
chretien_jpg_size_xxlarge_letterbox.jpg [ 25.56 KiB | Viewed 401 times ]

"ahhh I don't know...I was just a PM"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:57 am

Ooooo.....Curt vs JJ2424.

A real clash of the titans. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:02 am

jj2424 jj2424:

You're livin in the past maaaaaan.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:40 am

They are all corrupt bastards. I just want my corrupt bastard in power. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:48 am

Curtman Curtman:
jj2424 jj2424:

You're livin in the past maaaaaan.

That is not fair!

Do you think it's easy to make priorities?

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:50 am

Have they checked under the cushions?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:02 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Have they checked under the cushions?

Right... The couch cushions.

Stephen Harper Stephen Harper:
Harper said the government has spent "some $90 million since coming to office just on Attawapiskat.

"That's over $50,000 for every man, woman and child in the community," he said during question period. "Obviously we're not very happy that the results do not seem to have been achieved for that. We're concerned about that, we have officials looking into it and taking action."

$1:
First, $90 million is a deceptive number. It refers to federal funding received since Harper’s government came into power in 2006. In the 2010-2011 fiscal year, Attawapiskat received $17.6 million in federal funds (PDF). The document linked to shows the breakdown of federal funds in case you wanted to know how much is allocated to things like medical transportation, education, maternal health care and so on.

Thus, $90 million refers to the total; the average is about $18 million per year in federal funding since 2006.

Harpercrite math, at its finest.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Curtman Curtman:

$1:
First, $90 million is a deceptive number. It refers to federal funding received since Harper’s government came into power in 2006. In the 2010-2011 fiscal year, Attawapiskat received $17.6 million in federal funds (PDF). The document linked to shows the breakdown of federal funds in case you wanted to know how much is allocated to things like medical transportation, education, maternal health care and so on.

Thus, $90 million refers to the total; the average is about $18 million per year in federal funding since 2006.

It's not deceptive at all, if you're able to read properly:

Harper said the government has spent "some $90 million since coming to office just on Attawapiskat.

Seems pretty clear to me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
They didn't lose it. Although it was kind of funny to see the CPC trot out the old "Blame the Liberalss" line Seriously? After 8 years?

Anyway, if you read the fine print it seem to me that it's accounted for but the Auditor General wanted a summary of expenditures or something. That's my take on it.

I wish I could get that job--Auditor general. Walk in, squawk a lot, crap over everything and leave. And then get treated as a hero by the media. If, nbow and then, the Auditor-General came out and said "Yeah, things aren't that bad" it would add ot the credibility of the office. But as it is, every time it's "The Sky is Falling!"

Sorry, I'm the first to take a swing at teh Conservatvies, but I've had it with the aurditor general. Guy plays to the media essentially. So did his predeccessor.

The SUN types practically get down on their knees and blow the AG when the Liberals are in charge and the CBC types do the same when the Tories are in charge. I've decided that I'm not going to care about this stuff anymore. We're not losing a war or getting invaded, most of us have jobs, and it's not impossible to find food and water. Everything else is a trifling worry in comparison.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Curtman Curtman:
Stephen Harper Stephen Harper:

"That's over $50,000 for every man, woman and child in the community," he said during question period. "Obviously we're not very happy that the results do not seem to have been achieved for that. We're concerned about that, we have officials looking into it and taking action."

$1:

Curtman hackery, as is usual.
I don't know who's dumber, the person you quoted, or you for quoting them. It takes a rare idiot to think Harper suggested they received $90 million/yr.