Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:
$1:
Considering every analysts told Harper the economy was crashing while he said it was fine and that even his own appointed budget guy was telling him he was dead wrong in his budget analysis I'd say we have all been laughing at Harper.
That's funny because it is fine. Most every analyst is saying right now, "Recession? What recession?"

Whatever. You were for the stimulus and now that it worked it's all just "buying votes".

Nice try sunshine. Aside from the fact that job losses still mount and that most analysts aren't saying "what recession" I never supported any stimulus spending to the tune of 54 billion and any spending I did support i also supported a tax to pay for it.

Once again the facts cut through your BS. :roll:
Nope. You got it backwards. You're trying to cut through the facts with BS.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 am

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
[
You need to read the book again. None of that is remotely close to 'double-speak'. Like a child you just parrot back - "I know you are but what am I" even if it makes no sense.

I'm rubber and you are glue. You have been attacking me with a whole load of nonsense and all because you guys never once spoke up when Harper was claiming he was going to erase the deficit he created without raising taxes.

Now you are all angry that Iggy is saying he has plans to do just that?

Hypocrites.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 am

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
You're trying to cut through the facts with BS.

Whatever sunshine. You are simply spinning your BS once again and we all know it.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 am

$1:
Now you are all angry that Iggy is saying he has plans to do just that?

I'm not angry. I'm amused. Like I say, the Liberals don't have a hope in hell of winning the next election and it's amusing to watch you guys bobblehead to everything your American leader says so what's to be mad about?

$1:
Hypocrites.

3-time losers.
77 seats, down to 26 seats...what's next? 11 seats? Fighting for elbow room witht he NDP? LOL...how far the Liberal party has sunk. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 am

Sure sunshine. Let us know when they are reduced to 2 seats like your old party was.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 am

Until then try and remember which party has been in power for some 75% of the time in Canada's history.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
Sure sunshine. Let us know when they are reduced to 2 seats like your old party was.

<shrugs> wasn't my old party. I was voting liberal back then and may do so again...
...see that's because I'm not a bobblehead.

$1:
Until then try and remember which party has been in power for some 75% of the time in Canada's history.

<yawn> That must be why we've gotten nowhere, pay more taxes than most anyone on earth, have no military, no manufacturing to speak of....

I think it's hilarious that you think you've just made a point. :roll: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 am

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
DerbyX DerbyX:

<shrugs> wasn't my old party. I was voting liberal back then and may do so again...
...see that's because I'm not a bobblehead.
$1:

<yawn> That must be why we've gotten nowhere, pay more taxes than most anyone on earth, have no military, no manufacturing to speak of....
I think it's hilarious that you think you've just made a point. :roll: :lol:

Sure you were. :roll:

I'm sure you are as much a former voting Liberal as poquas is a conservative. Really I do because thats what people who voted Liberal say. They claim thats its because the Liberals have been in power so much that Canada has higher taxes then every body (a lie of ignorance btw), no military (blame Mulroney as much as anybody since St Laurent was a Liberal), and no manufacturing (just plain stupid).

Really I believe you and I believe you as much as riden or OTI believe poquas when he makes similar claims.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 am

$1:
Sure you were.
:lol:
Is that all you got? I was, period, that's all there is to it and you claiming to not believe me means nothing. Playing like you don't believe me is just your childish need to keep the argument going.

That you don't believe me is only indicative of everything I've said about people like you: that you do not understand a world with people who will change their vote rather than stubbornly bobblehead their way through life voting for the same party every single time no matter what. That's why you need to spin, to double speak. No other way to survive when you just don't really care, you just know you're going to vote Liberal, even if they put a walrus in the leadership spot. All those voters left the Liberal party and went to the Cons...that's why they won...Oh but Derby doesn't believe it when he meets one of those voters :roll:

$1:
claim thats its because the Liberals have been in power so much that Canada has higher taxes then every body
No the lie is to tell me what I said instead of quoteing it. Now lets see if Derby can read.,...Did I say more taxes than everyone? No I didn't. I said 'most anyone' and that's dead correct and you know it -- which is why you need to misquote it. Besides you're just trying to defend your silly point that "the liberal party has been inpower for 75 years"...what idiocy. Only a mental midget would think that's a point.

Last edited by Akhenaten on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:33 am

<yawn> More of your BS trying to spin crap into gold.
$1:
pay more taxes than most anyone on earth

Did you say that? I thought so. :roll:

The rest of your garbage is just you trying desperately to post anything remotely resembling intelligence which as we have seen from you is next to impossible.

I'd love to see you and Poquas together. Him claiming to be a life long conservative while vilifying Harper, Mulroney, well just about all of them and you claiming to be a former voting Liberal while claiming that they are responsible for that load you just posted.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
<yawn> More of your BS trying to spin crap into gold.
$1:
pay more taxes than most anyone on earth

Did you say that? I thought so. :roll:

<yawn> and what did you say I said? Lets look:
$1:
claim thats its because the Liberals have been in power so much that Canada has higher taxes then every body

So lets see how smart ya are Derbster: Does "pay more taxes than most anyone on Earth" mean the same thing as "pays higher taxes than everybody"?

No it doesn't. If you think those sentences say the same thing then you need to go back to high school.

$1:
I'd love to see you and Poquas together.

Derby Derby Derby. It's not enough that you need to get into a personal flame war you need to get personal with someone not even involved in the conversation. Derby there was a time when most people voted Liberal. Then those voters changed who they voted for, or did you think all those conservative votes came from nowhere? Now that you meet someone who used to vote Liberal but votes Conservative now you jsut can't believe it. :lol:
Like I say you jst can't believe that anyone would change who they vote for because you won't -- even if they fly an American up here to lead you praty.

Last edited by Akhenaten on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 am

Akhenaten Akhenaten:

So lets see how smart ya are Derbster: Does "pay more taxes than most anyone on Earth" mean the same thing as "pays higher taxes than everybody"?

No it doesn't. If you think those sentences say the same thing then you need to go back to high school.

Don't be so stupid you moron. :roll: Claiming we pay more taxes the most people on earth was just a moronic statement from you trying to make a point. You can claim whatever BS about me trying to lie about what you said when it was obvious you were making ridiculous claims.

On yer bike now sunshine. :roll:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 am

DerbyX DerbyX:
Akhenaten Akhenaten:

Don't be so stupid you moron. :roll:

Yep. Now that you've been cought changing what people say so you can argue it and getting frustrated by it, now it's the time to start callling people names. Now it's time to abandon your challenge and somehow admit you know what I said and still save face. You're the one who thinks those sentences mean the same thing so I think it's you who's the moron.
$1:
Claiming we pay more taxes the most people on earth was just a moronic statement from you trying to make a point.

No, it's accurate. Besides, pointing out that the Liberals have run the country for 75 years was a stupid point.
$1:
You can claim whatever BS about me trying to lie about what you said when it was obvious you were making ridiculous claims.

I never lied about what I said, you did. That's obvious and right there in print. There you go again Derby, "Left is right,....up is down...I lie but it means that you're lying"

$1:
I'd love to see you and Poquas together.

Derby Derby Derby. It's not enough that you need to get into a personal flame war you need to get personal with someone not even involved in the conversation. Derby there was a time when most people voted Liberal. Then those voters changed who they voted for, or did you think all those conservative votes came from nowhere? Now that you meet someone who used to vote Liberal but votes Conservative now you jsut can't believe it. :lol:
Like I say you jst can't believe that anyone would change who they vote for because you won't -- even if they fly an American up here to lead your party.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 am

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Yep. Now that you've been cought changing what people say so you can argue it and getting frustrated by it, now it's the time to start callling people names. You're the one who thinks those sentences mean the same thing so I think it's you who's the moron.

Nope. Claiming most everybody on earth is just about the same and you are desperately trying to pull away from a blatant lie.

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
No, it's accurate. Besides, pointing out that the Liberals have run the country for 75 years was a stupid point.

Really? Got any stats to back that up sunshine? Lived in other countries and paid taxes like I have?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/tax_c ... income-tax
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/tax_c ... orce-taxes
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/tax_c ... ervice-tax

I thought so.

Akhenaten Akhenaten:
Like I say you jst can't believe that anyone would change who they vote for because you won't -- even if they fly an American up here to lead your party.

Not at all sunshine. I don't trust you and I don't trust people who claim they supported a party when they denigrate them and their past achievements but don't take my word. Thats what Poquas claims and you can ask riden and OTI how much they believe him.

You can continue on with this nonsense and its been nonsense since you spun your first BS post at me. Doesn't change the facts though sunshine that Iggy is at worst claiming the same thing Harper has been for the past few months.

Off you go now sunshine. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 am

And once again you alter your posts after the fact. If only Hurley could see you now. :roll:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 13  Next