canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Title: The Arabic textbooks which show children how to chop off hands and feet under Sharia law
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-05-06 14:30:44

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:39 pm

I guess Gray's Anatomy isn't an adequate reference?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 pm

The Arab kids learn more than I did in public school! :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:37 pm

Apparently they are outraged that the book recomedns that homosexuals be put to death. Have they read their bible lately? :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:57 pm

I don't think even the most hard-line Jewish schools teach the techniques of religious amputations.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm only aware of the one that they do, anyway.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Hey, I have an idea. Let's buy all our oil from this country, making the despots that run it filthy rich. They in turn give some of that money to spread their vile Wahabism world wide and fund terrorism with the understanding they'll be left alone in Saudi Arabia. Let's really suck up to those shitheads, engaging in customs that would never get you elected if you did it back home:

Let's also let these scumbags fly home after their countrymen perpetrate the greatest act of terror ever known by our country despite a no fly lockdown in effect.

Let's do bullshit invasions and go on and on about terror, ever more limiting freedoms of our population (if they hate us for our freedoms, let's just reduce those freedoms) while ignoring the elephant in the room: Image

They may be sons of bitches, but they're our sons of bitches.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Their country, their education system and if they want to teach their children to be savages with no humanity, no problem. All we have to do is keep them encased in their own personal insane asylum where they can't fuck up the rest of the world.

But, to do that we have to wean our southern neighbours off Saudi Oil and the first step towards that would be getting a certain Democratic President to tell Warren Buffet to fuck off and go ahead with the Keystone Pipeline build.

He has a choice to make. Take our Neil Young certified "dirty oil", :roll: or keep buying "clean" save the planet oil from a country that supports terrorism, teaches their children to maim others in the name of God, and puts women in a category that cattle wouldn't accept.

To me it's a no brainer but then again I'm not beholding to Warren Buffet like some people claim Obama is.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/obama-pup ... -rejection

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Are these the same jihad textbooks that the US was distributing to Talibans pre-911?

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/27 ... -2010mar28

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:

To me it's a no brainer but then again I'm not beholding to Warren Buffet like some people claim Obama is.

How does what you say mesh with:
$1:
Warren Buffett’s massive stake in Suncor Energy Inc. could spark investor interest in the battered stocks of Canadian oil sands’ companies, according to analysts.

Suncor stock rises as Warren Buffett reveals he has taken hefty stake

World’s most famous investor takes $500-million stake in Canada’s largest integrated oil company. Read more
Mr. Buffett had acquired 17.7 million shares of Suncor by June 30, according to a U.S. regulatory filing by his company Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Doesn't he want that oil to go to market?

Or how does it jibe with this:
$1:
The Keystone oil pipeline is good idea for the United States, Warren Buffett said Monday, even though it would take away some business from his Berkshire Hathaway rail subsidiary BNSF.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm

DanSC DanSC:
I don't think even the most hard-line Jewish schools teach the techniques of religious amputations.

Tip of the dick?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:24 pm

turtle neck to crew neck

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

andyt andyt:

How does what you say mesh with:
$1:
Warren Buffett’s massive stake in Suncor Energy Inc. could spark investor interest in the battered stocks of Canadian oil sands’ companies, according to analysts.

Suncor stock rises as Warren Buffett reveals he has taken hefty stake

World’s most famous investor takes $500-million stake in Canada’s largest integrated oil company. Read more
Mr. Buffett had acquired 17.7 million shares of Suncor by June 30, according to a U.S. regulatory filing by his company Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Doesn't he want that oil to go to market?

Or how does it jibe with this:
$1:
The Keystone oil pipeline is good idea for the United States, Warren Buffett said Monday, even though it would take away some business from his Berkshire Hathaway rail subsidiary BNSF.

Simple economics. The oil will get to market one way or the other and it's just that Buffet doesn't want it to go though a pipeline when his trains could be carrying it at a much larger profit.

Here's the reasons for Buffets alleged anti keystone stance. So he may be saying one thing and doing another but either way the guy is gonna get richer.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... cellation/

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Their country, their education system and if they want to teach their children to be savages with no humanity, no problem. All we have to do is keep them encased in their own personal insane asylum where they can't fuck up the rest of the world.

True. We may find it completely wrong but at the same time they see our way as just as wrong in their view.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:49 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
DanSC DanSC:

Tip of the dick?

No,. That's an old Irish greeting.