Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: PimpBrewski123
Date: 2010-01-29 16:23:57
Canadian

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Eh now!

Could the West and Prairies keep the cold to themselves for goodness sake. :lol:

Man, it's friggin cold out here in the East. All that came from the West, man, so you folks are to blame lol.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Pfff, its not cold here at all! What are you babbling about? :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh, apparently in BC they need some snow for some type of event, something called the Olympics.

The freezing cold originated mostly from the Prairies, as usual. The only thing is that it should be kept there. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:56 pm

PimpBrewski123 PimpBrewski123:
Eh now!

Could the West and Prairies keep the cold to themselves for goodness sake. :lol:

Man, it's friggin cold out here in the East. All that came from the West, man, so you folks are to blame lol.

A 26er of Jack Daniels will take care of that cold feeling for ya! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh, apparently in BC they need some snow for some type of event, something called the Olympics.

The freezing cold originated mostly from the Prairies, as usual. The only thing is that it should be kept there. :lol:

Ohhh, but that event is far away from here! The (lack of) cold here is not going to help them there! ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Pimp....it's a secret ploy to keep more Easterners from moving west. There are actually huge fans with massive freon lines located all along the Manitoba - Ontario border that blow cold air eastward.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Keep that thing turned on then, Shep, and build us some ice for fishing. :rock:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm

So, it is all a conspiracy eh! :lol:

Might as well get a bottle of Jack Daniels before going to the Olympics in BC. That's going thru the Prairies, gonna be cold. Then once in BC, bring some sun tan lotion. Also, would probably go and kick some Lions' ass while over there. ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Sorry dude.....winter for me is more has been like a Canadian summer for the past few years. The only ice fishing I've done since '04 is fishing for ice in my drinks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Might as well get a bottle of Jack Daniels before going to the Olympics in BC. That's going thru the Prairies, gonna be cold. Then once in BC, bring some sun tan lotion. Also, would probably go and kick some Lions' ass while over there. ROTFL

If you're going to the Olympics, bring your umbrella and raincoat.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Sorry dude.....winter for me is more has been like a Canadian summer for the past few years. The only ice fishing I've done since '04 is fishing for ice in my drinks.

I just thought maybe you were in control of the switch on that device. We know the Far East is in control of climate.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 pm

If you're going to the Olympics, bring your umbrella and raincoat.

That's the way it looks. Unless they get some snow soon, they will have the ski competition on grass.

Speaking of the Olympics, the most popular event being the Canadian Hockey Team. Luongo or Brodeur in goals? As for the rest, no matter who they put there, plenty of talent there.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:

I just thought maybe you were in control of the switch on that device. We know the Far East is in control of climate.

I choke on the pollution(Mainland and locally produced) just like the Taiwanese do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Warmest January on record apparently, here in Vancouver. I know that VANOC was touting a green Olympics, but I'm not sure this is what they had in mind. :lol: