Title: Saudi Arabia arrests models for posing with cars at show
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-10-23 10:16:17

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Alex, I'll take 100 lashes or having to pose with a Yugo for a thousand. [cheer]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 am

It's funny that we support SA, where women are property who can't even drive, and our supposed enemy is Iran, where they have a female race car driver on their national team

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:52 am

Is that the same Iran that jails Canadian Professors for 'promoting feminism'?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 am

Given what happens on Canadian campuses these days Canada should start jailing Canadian professors for promoting feminism. Image

As for Iran, well, let's just say that the current situation where they've been demonized beyond all belief is what happens when enough money from lobbyists from Likud and Saudi Arabia end up purchasing both political parties in the US and at least one party in places like Canada, Britain, etc.. Don't like L'il Potato very much but if he removes us from the anti-Iran camp that Harper put us in and back into a more neutral mode then it'll be a good thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:28 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah. I didn't say it was perfect but let me put it this way: If you had to evacuate Canada with your family and the only choices were a flight to Iran or a flight to Saudi Arabia, you should probably choose Iran.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah. I didn't say it was perfect but let me put it this way: If you had to evacuate Canada with your family and the only choices were a flight to Iran or a flight to Saudi Arabia, you should probably choose Iran.

If those were my choices I'd pick the middle of an ocean, like the Captain of MH370.

Let's not pretend there are any countries worth traveling to in that region.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:07 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
It's funny that we support SA, where women are property who can't even drive, and our supposed enemy is Iran, where they have a female race car driver on their national team

The reason we support Saudi Arabia is the Left has made us OPEC's bitch because Northern Canada's resources are EVIL. The Mullahs in Iran who are the real power allow this woman to race cars because it looks good. The minute they no longer like it she and her team will disappear, the truth is there's no pro West Iranian revolution coming anytime soon.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

If those were my choices I'd pick the middle of an ocean, like the Captain of MH370.

Let's not pretend there are any countries worth traveling to in that region.

Iran is definitely a better place than SA. Hands down. That's all I'm saying.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:40 pm

BRAH BRAH:
The reason we support Saudi Arabia is the Left has made us OPEC's bitch because Northern Canada's resources are EVIL.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

First you should know that Iran is also a member of OPEC so your argument makes no sense.

Second, you should know that the US has been propping up Saudi since the 1950's, long before anyone ever heard of Canadian oil. And of course you fail to describe how "the Left" "saying Canadian resources are evil" affects any of that

$1:
The Mullahs in Iran who are the real power allow this woman to race cars because it looks good. The minute they no longer like it she and her team will disappear, the truth is there's no pro West Iranian revolution coming anytime soon.

1) It's been argued actually that the mullah are not "the real power" in Iran. Althought undoubtedly;y they are a power and probably the most powerful of several different powers.

2) I doubt any Islamist fundamentalist thinks the female racer "looks good"

3) I'm not trying to advertise for Iran but you leave me no choice. You should really know that completely unlike our Saudi "ally", in Iran, women are not only free to drive cars, but vote in elections, run for public office, hold positions of authority and obtain higher education. Most Iraninan university students, even in fields of science, are women. There are female police and firefighters, doctors and judges. Recently, more than a quarter of female government ministers were women, including the Vice President for Legal Affairs, a top advisor to big bad evil President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.

I'm not trying to claim it's an egalitarian paradise or close to how things are in the west but it's a world better than Saudi Arabia by any stretch.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:58 pm

BRAH BRAH:
The reason we support Saudi Arabia is the Left has made us OPEC's bitch because Northern Canada's resources are EVIL.

Care to expand on this drivel a bit?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:05 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
but it's a world better than Saudi Arabia by any stretch.

Kindly be quiet.

or maybe you like hanging gays ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:45 pm

martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
but it's a world better than Saudi Arabia by any stretch.

Kindly be quiet.

or maybe you like hanging gays ?

Are you saying Saudi Arabia doesn't??! Are you trying to argue that Saudi is better?

And yes in Iran they occasionally hang gays. But paradoxically the government also pays for sex change operations for men and women who want them and "ladyboys" are also a visible subculture that is openly tolerated, at least in Tehran. So experience varies I suppose depending on what part of the country you're in.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:07 pm

I love it when troglodytes' hearts bleed for oppressed minorities in Muslim countries. Priceless.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:20 pm

What about Pedophilia, Beave? Where do you stand on institutionalized pedophilia?

$1:
Under Iranian law, girls may marry at 13 and boys at 15, and children under 10 may marry with the approval of their guardian and the court.[1]According to official statistics, about one million children, even under age 10, are married. The statistics also show that 85% of these one million married children are girls – meaning that most of them are married to grown men.[2]

http://www.memri.org/report/en/print7147.htm

Is that another one like Gay hanging that becomes OK, because the old Ayatollah Khomeni passed a fatwa on tranny-love and it turned out the following Mullahs decided they liked it too.

(BTW did you know there's some stuff in the koran that suggests even the ol' warlord Mohammed like to flounce around a bit in Aisha's clothes?)

Google Iranian atrocities. Iran has no claim to being the Islamic nice guys.

By any criteria where you want to call the Saudis scum there's a match of incidents from Iran. Maybe 2 or 3. If one's scum, they both are.

This is just basic knowledge. Why are you trying to revise history?

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.