Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 am

Not all that smart.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 pm

True, not recommended but I wonder if any caught in the "sting" will press charges? I'm betting no lol.

$1:
Cpl. Van Laer said the move could also have put children in the community at risk.

“We’re dealing with potential sexual predators, people that have a deviant sexual interest in children. They have arguably now been aroused to a certain degree by a chat. ... You have no control on the actions of that person afterwards. Depending on their state of mind, what if they do go out and run across another child and feel the urge to offend?”

Ehhh I get his point but in reality if the person is already a sexual deviant they would find someone or something else to spark their interest if these guys were not around. Kind of depends how they set the person up. If the guy was trying to stay straight and they came onto him it would sort of be like waving a bottle of booze in front of an alcoholic, bad form. On the flip side maybe these guys intercepted the perv before he found and harmed a real target?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Benn Benn:
True, not recommended but I wonder if any caught in the "sting" will press charges? I'm betting no lol.

$1:
Cpl. Van Laer said the move could also have put children in the community at risk.

“We’re dealing with potential sexual predators, people that have a deviant sexual interest in children. They have arguably now been aroused to a certain degree by a chat. ... You have no control on the actions of that person afterwards. Depending on their state of mind, what if they do go out and run across another child and feel the urge to offend?”

Ehhh I get his point but in reality if the person is already a sexual deviant they would find someone or something else to spark their interest if these guys were not around. Kind of depends how they set the person up. If the guy was trying to stay straight and they came onto him it would sort of be like waving a bottle of booze in front of an alcoholic, bad form. On the flip side maybe these guys intercepted the perv before he found and harmed a real target?

They mentioned that some predators are quite well armed, and after being worked up they may just go over to a nearby school and take a kid.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/canews-2 ... 78890.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:13 pm

It's like a Watchman convention.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:14 pm

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:16 pm

These kids are taking a big risk with their own safety and anyone else who's around when they confront these suspects..

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm

I wonder what they could be charged with. If they are indeed pedophiles, it can't be diffamation.