canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:35 am

Title: Playboy model Dani Mathers who mocked pensioner's body at the gym set to face charges
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-09-06 00:10:28

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:35 am

Wow, it takes guts to body shame a 70 year old when you're a butter face. Maybe Dani should do something about that mole, and definitely that "Joker" grin, it's friggin' creepy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:14 am

The sentence should be to do 500 hours of community service with seniors at nursing homes, to get it through to her that this happens to everyone eventually, even to her. That's if she makes it that far, assuming she doesn't coke out somewhere with the pretty people before she's thirty-five.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:28 am

She's little different from the rest of her bizarre generation of selfie-taking narcissists and excessively judgmental hypocrites who preach about how bad it is to be judgmental. I hope the bitch does time for this and I hope it's felony time and not just the usual Hollywood justice where people get a pass because they're famous.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:37 am

Funny how she says that what she seen can't be unseen then try's to make it unseen by removing the photo.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:06 am

stratos stratos:
Funny how she says that what she seen can't be unseen then try's to make it unseen by removing the photo.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:17 am

She keeps repeating that "this is not the type of person I am" when in fact she is EXACTLY that type of self-centered, shallow attention whore.

Like a couple of people who followed her said, she's only sorry that her idea of a joke blew-up in her face.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Fake titties and fake everything else, the best word to describe her would be 'fake'... can't wait till she's 70 so everybody can mock her.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:28 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
She keeps repeating that "this is not the type of person I am" when in fact she is EXACTLY that type of self-centered, shallow attention whore.

Exactly. I mean after all, she chose "Playboy Model" as her career. It really doesn't get much shallower than that.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 am

What an awful thing to do. Absolutely no excuse for it at all.

I hope she gets the 6 months in jail that is possible. Perhaps she'll see a different view of body shaming there.

I like the suggestion by Thanos for the community service too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:51 am

"This is not the type of person I am."

"The photo was taken as part of a personal conversation with a girlfriend and because I am new to Snapchat I didn't realize I had posted it, and that was a huge mistake."

So... You mean to say you're only a horrible person in private? Cool. Your mistake wasn't posting it to your Story feed. It was wanting to take the photo in the first place. Enjoy your social shame.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:16 am

While this was shaming at it's worst does it justify a criminal charge? [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:19 am

Isn't it unlawful to take voyeur shots, especially in places with expected (and mandated) privacy? Seems a charge is totally in order. She spread a photo of a person in private naked without permission with malicious intent. Throw the book at her, that kind of thing can't be tolerated.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:03 pm

I'm sure Brah would be happy to have nude pics of himself all over the net. Maybe he's another Wiener.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:21 pm

andyt andyt:
I'm sure Brah would be happy to have nude pics of himself all over the net. Maybe he's another Wiener.

What's your cell number? :mrgreen: