Category: Showbiz
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2017-02-27 09:56:05

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:59 am

It got political outside the auditorium too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ_nhnH_drU

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:18 am

Why does anyone care? I may disagree with trump, but why does he or anyone care what a bunch of actors or other artsie types say or think?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:36 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Why does anyone care?

Fewer do every year.

Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low

$1:
the nearly four-hour ABC broadcast show got a 22.4/36 in metered market results. Hitting a nine-year low for the Tinseltown ceremony and down again for another consecutive year

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:35 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Why does anyone care? I may disagree with trump, but why does he or anyone care what a bunch of actors or other artsie types say or think?

Cuz they keep electing them for office?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Warren Beatty completely to blame for Oscar flub — but then again, he’s just a dumb actor
$1:
Line? Line?

That’s all Warren Beatty had to say to defuse one of the most colossal Oscar screw ups since “I Just Called to Say I Love You” won best original song in 1984 (um, “Purple Rain” anybody? Helloo).

The mistake is being blamed on the PricewaterhouseCoopers accountant who handed Beatty the Best Actress envelope instead of the Best Picture envelope — and certainly that accountant needs to be sent to whatever white collar prison that’s currently housing the thousands and thousands of Wall Streeters who caused the 2008 collapse and are paying their debt to society (just kidding!).

Because of said affliction, Beatty has spent his entire adult life avoiding having to think at all. His job is to feel, not think. When actors think, it really does get in the way. Directors get upset. Writers grumble. Producers order costly reshoots.

So when presented with a card that said, “Emma Stone, La La Land,” Beatty didn’t know what to do.

He obviously couldn’t think — from years of disuse, Beatty’s brain has atrophied to the size of the box office grosses for “Ishtar.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/brain-dead-warren-beatty-completely-blame-oscar-flub-article-1.2983376

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:20 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:

Becawse it huwts his widdle feewings. :lol: