canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:11 pm

Title: Oakville teacher shocks students by wearing huge prosthetic breasts to shop class
Category: Strange
Posted By: Scape
Date: 2022-09-17 00:19:36
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:11 pm

OMG that is ridiculous.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:12 pm

Hold my beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bNdAvmLhhs

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:19 pm

That is awesome. Because you just know that every teenage boy is walking around shop class trying to hide the pants tent.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:28 pm

Wow, this one literally got barfed out of the worst pit in Hell. Schools turning into places where the teachers being free to "express themselves" in any sickening form imaginable, as opposed to making sure the kids actually learn anything useful or important? Perhaps every teaching certificate granted by our prestigious universities now needs to come with the Latin translation of "it's all about ME" printed on them in bright day-glo rainbow colours. Yeah, it's now just a light-speed ride straight into the sewer.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:23 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
That is awesome. Because you just know that every teenage boy is walking around shop class trying to hide the pants tent.

I seriously doubt that seeing as how it is a MAN wearing fake tits. The more normal reaction from most teenage boys would be trying not to puke in class while observing this disgusting piece of shit that happens to be the shop teacher.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:29 pm

rickc rickc:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I seriously doubt that seeing as how it is a MAN wearing fake tits. The more normal reaction from most teenage boys would be trying not to puke in class while observing this disgusting piece of shit that happens to be the shop teacher.

$1:
The teacher is reported to be a transgender individual who previously went by a different name.

Stay classy!

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:43 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
rickc rickc:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

$1:
The teacher is reported to be a transgender individual who previously went by a different name.

Stay classy!

I'm not the one wearing enormous fake tits around children. If a cisgender woman was wearing those obnoxious fake tits to school, she would be fired. No questions asked. Because some mentally ill freak wants to wear them, you want to give the freak a free pass. You want to pretend that it is normal and acceptable behavior, its not!!! You want to accuse anyone that has a problem with it of not being classy. Well I and 99.999% of the world call total BULLSHIT!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:54 pm

Would it make a difference if they were real?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:00 pm

rickc rickc:
You want to accuse anyone that has a problem with it of not being classy. Well I and 99.999% of the world call total BULLSHIT!!!

No, I suspect anyone that can't handle the idea that a transgendered woman is not a man, and that they are neither 'a disgusting piece of shit', might not be able to discuss adult subjects in a polite conversation.

And I'd ask you to back up those statistics, but I know better.

Now, why she wore the fake titties is unknown. Perhaps, as the article states, it's because of harassment people in high school can visit on someone who is different. And also as the article indicates, gender expression is a personal right. You believe in personal rights, don't you?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:00 pm

raydan raydan:

Remembering my 16 year old self, no.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:07 pm

Get mad at the School District, they're lazy as hell, stupid and chickenshit as well.
They, like most of the posters on all forums about this subject know they can't fire the teacher for being a tranny. EGGGHHHH!!! URRRKKK!!! Roadblock in brain. So that's all there is too it!

They have rules regarding proper attire for teachers.
They have rules about insubordination, she was clearly mocking her superiors.
She taught shop class wearing huge fake tits around machinery, clearly a safety violation.

It's because people's brains have turned to mush. Flip on your TV. First 12 year old doctors. Now autistic surgeons... as if! And 10 shows about auto mechanics with beards down to their ass. Just love to see one grabbed in the fan and get his face sliced up. There's a reason you don't see that in reality

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:13 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
raydan raydan:

Remembering my 16 year old self, no.

Just to expand on my comment, do you think Rick would be disgusted if the kids had a large-breasted woman as a teacher?

Rhetorical question - no need to answer

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:43 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
rickc rickc:
You want to accuse anyone that has a problem with it of not being classy. Well I and 99.999% of the world call total BULLSHIT!!!

No, I suspect anyone that can't handle the idea that a transgendered woman is not a man, and that they are neither 'a disgusting piece of shit', might not be able to discuss adult subjects in a polite conversation.

And I'd ask you to back up those statistics, but I know better.

Now, why she wore the fake titties is unknown. Perhaps, as the article states, it's because of harassment people in high school can visit on someone who is different. And also as the article indicates, gender expression is a personal right. You believe in personal rights, don't you?

A bunch of us at work were talking about trans people just a few weeks ago. The question was asked: who knows any trans people? No one at the table currently knew any trans people, nor have they ever known one. We started asking people at other tables. Not one person currently knows any, nor have they ever known one. Thats the reality of the trans world. I know people that have been struck by lightning, but no trans. We have over 5000 employees where I work. Not one of them is trans. We have gay people, but no trans. Not one in 5000. We have everyone from 16 year olds all the way up to people in their 70's working there. Every race, creed, and color, but no trans. So lets stop with the bullshit statistics that drastically over inflate the trans population. Gays used to claim that they were 1 in 10. That was bullshit then, the trans numbers are bullshit now.

Gender expression is one thing, the rules about common decency and societal norms still apply. You do not get to toss out the rule book that everyone has had to follow for generations just because someone claims they are trans. Cisgender women do not get to wear enormous fake tits to their job in most cases. Cisgender men do not get to wear a gigantic fake dick that hangs down to their ankle to their job in most cases. Hell you can't even have visible tattoos where I work. I am sick and tired of people thinking that they can toss out the rulebook that we have all played by for countless generations just because some freak claims that they are trans. The rules apply to them too.

You want to talk about personal rights? You had no problem with teachers losing their job for refusing to take the jab. You did not give a fuck about their "personal rights". You said that it was their "choice" to take the jab or lose their job. I would give the freakshow here the same "choice". Lose the obnoxious tits, or lose the job. His choice.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:46 pm

Census offers snapshot of Canada's transgender population for first time
$1:
Census data released Wednesday offers an unprecedented snapshot of Canada's transgender population, showing 0.33 per cent of residents identify as a gender that differs from the sex they were assigned at birth.
The data collected during last year's national household survey shows about 100,815 people are transgender or non-binary, including 31,555 who are transgender women, 27,905 who are transgender men and 41,355 who are non-binary.