Title: Narcissieff in the mirror of politics
Category: Political
Posted By: leewgrant
Date: 2009-09-25 16:41:32
Canadian

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Great read. You can take the boy out of Harvard but you can't take Harvard out of the boy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

"This isn't news."

"This is opinion."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:50 pm

$1:
He told CBC Radio's Eleanor Wachtel that politics is “the most incredible adventure of all the adventures I've had in my life. … It's been unforgettable no matter how it turns out.”

yeah.. that's the commitment I want from my political leaders.. :roll:

If it weren't for the CBC pushing the crap out of him, he's be gone by now. He's Dion with no Canadian work experience and a better PR person.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 pm

How about this?

$1:
He told Adam Gopnik of The New Yorker: “I've been a spectator a lot of my life but this is about acting. … You have to be ready for combat, and you have to lead troops.” It's not that it's wrong to reflect on life's twists and turns, but he seems so captivated and preoccupied. Instead of revelling in the fab experience of being an actor, how about just Doing Something?

To Iggy the job as Opposition Leader is just one those experiences he is collecting that he can take back to Harvard later. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:47 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
$1:
He told CBC Radio's Eleanor Wachtel that politics is “the most incredible adventure of all the adventures I've had in my life. … It's been unforgettable no matter how it turns out.”

yeah.. that's the commitment I want from my political leaders.. :roll:

If it weren't for the CBC pushing the crap out of him, he's be gone by now. He's Dion with no Canadian work experience and a better PR person.

Celine?