canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am

Title: Mississauga condo developer forgets to put 120 bathrooms in brand new building
Category: Funny
Posted By: Freakinoldguy
Date: 2016-09-22 22:30:36
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am

It's Peel Region, what do you expect?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:35 am

This is That strikes again, I will admit that I have fallen for their satire in the past from time to time.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 am

Lol I know, you're more astute than others. One has to know the obvious that this would be near impossible to overlook in a big project High rise.

Though again, it is Peel Region...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:32 am

421_434_226 421_434_226:
This is That strikes again, I will admit that I have fallen for their satire in the past from time to time.

And the idiot boy stunnedcanadian is now pretending he knew it was satire. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:46 am

I could actually see a developer doing this in Alberta and getting away with it too. Like with Penhorwood in McMurray, where they kinda sorta forgot to put in a foundation for any of the buildings and no one in the municipal inspection service caught the mistake until they had to condemn the entire inhabited development overnight. How will our homebuyers ever trust us again? Those suckers? Screw them, it's their own fault. Caveat emptor, pal, they should have known before hand that we were all crooks.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:36 am

421_434_226 421_434_226:

It's one of my favourite radio programs. The one they had that there was a new Government Project underway to Childproof the halls of Parliament had me giggling for hours. I could imagine the steam coming out of people's ears, before and after they found out it was satire.