Posted By: bootlegga
Date: 2009-09-04 14:45:16
Canadian

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 pm

If you look at the history of where PM's come from, the majority have come Quebec. So I guess Harper is no "Quebec pig" at the national trough. which to me is a good thing, its about time we had some "Alberta Pigs"!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Couldn't be worst.. unless your from Quebec or Ontario and rely on the status quo to keep you in gravey. Or perhaps an eastern Liberal insider or CBC media shill who's mad bcause you're promised senate seat was given to someone else.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 pm

$1:
“Mulroney's team had competent people, and was less dominated by doctrinaire right-wingers.”

"I would say they had people with qualifications at that time, first of all," Duceppe told a news conference.

8O OMG! I never would have dreamed I would ever agree with Duceppe about anything!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Did someone fart ?

Oh that's just Gilles yapping.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:55 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Couldn't be worst.. unless your from Quebec or Ontario and rely on the status quo to keep you in gravey. Or perhaps an eastern Liberal insider or CBC media shill who's mad bcause you're promised senate seat was given to someone else.

Wow did harper leave someone out of the senate? There can't be many seats left, I mean mike duffy takes up two, maybe three. Guess once again M.Duceppe hits the nail on the head.. harper is a dud!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Bodah Bodah:
Did someone fart ?

Oh that's just Gilles yapping.

M.Duceppe is a good man. A competent politician who acts in the best interest of Québec. He just happens to be in the wrong party. But in this case he is bang on.
Mulroney was a seasoned politician and tried to act in the best interest of Québec. Meech Lake failed unfortunately. Mulroney was able to obtain two back to back majorities. harper will never have one. And that is what M.Duceppe was saying.
harper is a loser and has done dick all for Canada since he has been in power.
Voters in Québec will let him know how they feel about him this election.. for sure

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Yea, a federal politician that acts the the interest of one province in the federal parliament.
Great guy if you come from Quebec. What about the rest of us ken? Those of us not living in Quebec? How should we view Gilles?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 pm

I will never agree with separatists, this is why I will NEVER vote for bloc or PQ even if they are ``fighting for Quebec best interest``, even if I live in Quebec, I would rather vote for Conservatives, and I don't agree with them, than for the bloc, because there is nothing worse than destroying our national unity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Al-3arby Al-3arby:
I will never agree with separatists, this is why I will NEVER vote for bloc or PQ even if they are ``fighting for Quebec best interest``, even if I live in Quebec, I would rather vote for Conservatives, and I don't agree with them, than for the bloc, because there is nothing worse than destroying our national unity.

YEAHHHHH!! Preach the word brother [B-o]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:45 am

Gee Gilles just got my vote...wait a minute I live in Ontario. I guess we shouldn't really listen to REGIONAL leaders when they talk about NATIONAL politics.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:03 am

EyeBrock EyeBrock:
Yea, a federal politician that acts the the interest of one province in the federal parliament.
Great guy if you come from Quebec. What about the rest of us ken? Those of us not living in Quebec? How should we view Gilles?

Actually he has made proposals that are of benefit to Canada. He has brought forth many that have included Alberta, and NS.. He is not just for Quebéc, he is for what is best for Quebéc in Canada. And how should you view him? the same as any other MP. harper has Alberta's best interest at heart as does a MP from Nfld etc.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 pm

"Harper's no Mulroney: Bloc leader"

Thank GOD for that!!!