Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2023-06-01 06:17:32
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:53 am

She's damn lucky that no one was injured when she did this incredibly stupid thing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:57 am

You really have to wonder how they get these ideas. What did they think was going to happen?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:04 pm

New Years Eve the fireworks scared my dog. Went up the street looking for him and a bunch of 10-13 yr olds were at the end of their driveway holding fireworks in their hands and shooting them directly at me. Both parents juis stood there and watched.
So I walked right through them, right up to Dad and stuck my face right into his "have you seem my FUCKING dog?"
He cowered. Smart ass chickenshit. Should've called Child Services on him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:37 pm

Strutz Strutz:
She's damn lucky that no one was injured when she did this incredibly stupid thing.

Also, lucky no one kicked their asses after.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:50 pm

I knew plenty of guys back in junior and high school who were as genuinely stupid as this. I'm actually more surprised in hindsight that none of them ever set off a firework on the bus the way these moronic li'l bastids in Toronto are doing these days. The only difference between us back then and the new pool of dunskis today is that today's variety records what they're up to at any given moment, which just makes the job that much easier for the cops. Not that the schools or courts ever bother to do anything about it, which is also pretty much the same as it was back then. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:27 am

I remember the roman candle fights of the 1980's... I was a touch too young to participate, however I don't ever remember anyone doing something as dumb as this. I'm sure it happened, however.