Title: Don Martin: Michael Ignatieff's 'Zap, we're dead' election threat
Category: Political
Posted By: stokes
Date: 2009-09-06 11:55:34
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Iggy had to shed the smell of Dion's failure and this is his tough guy act.
Instead of talking tough and then always backing down, he's drawn a line and may have forced Canadians into yet another pointless election. Spin it as they might but all but the Grit supporters know there's no reason for this election and they'll punish the Grits for this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Good, the sooner we can quit hearing Count Igula whining and bitching, the better.
And this whole bit about being silent about his "plans" for Canada cuz Harper might "steal" them is bullshit. If he wanted what was best for Canada, he wouldn't give a shit who implemented the ideas.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Here's Iggy at the only place in Canada that he missed, Algonquin Park, giving his latest political message.

There's a big giggle because the new Liberal logo seems to be the flag of Monaco.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Yer right, that is a good chuckle there.
And he's absolutely correct in his message too. Just not with him at the helm :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Boob Ray said yesterday that voters are getting a do over. :lol:

He said that last election, “the public through their voting, actually came up with a result that’s hard to sustain.”

I take it he means that were not smart enough to come up with the right results. And we all know what the right result is for them. :lol:

If you want to hear for yourself http://www.am770chqr.com/Station/AudioVault.aspx 05/08 1:00pm, interview starts at the 7 minute mark

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:41 pm

How is this different than the fifty other Iggy threads the right has started. I guess even the right doesn't have much good to say about Harper, so they have to go after Iggy instead.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:29 pm

no one seems to want this election but the liberals , they seem to have a uncontrolable lust for power . i can't wait to see the whole thing backfire on them . as i really don't see canadians wanting this election .

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
How is this different than the fifty other Iggy threads the right has started. I guess even the right doesn't have much good to say about Harper, so they have to go after Iggy instead.

You're getting queezy from the shakey cam too? They got better than Iggy's hostage video clip but not that much better.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:09 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

You're getting queezy from the shakey cam too? They got better than Iggy's hostage video clip but not that much better.

Anything else in the quiver apart from fear and smear? Nope, didn't think so.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm

[bonk] [door] [moon] [but] [titanic] [cry] [knight] PDT_Armataz_01_37 [protest] [BF] [angel] [rtfm] [flag] [BB] :rock: :mrgreen: [B-o] [boxing] [laughat] [bash]

Seems to work for your side..

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:19 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
[bonk] [door] [moon] [but] [titanic] [cry] [knight] PDT_Armataz_01_37 [protest] [BF] [angel] [rtfm] [flag] [BB] :rock: :mrgreen: [B-o] [boxing] [laughat] [bash]

Seems to work for your side..

That's not me, that's my 6 year-old son. I'll let him know, though! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:33 pm

There's always this one.
I looks like the image make-over didn't get the expected results.

Attachments:
MichaelIgnatieff.jpg
MichaelIgnatieff.jpg [ 39.1 KiB | Viewed 220 times ]
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:18 am

I love the Libtards, they are the benchmark of arrogance, self-entitlement and incompetence, that truly makes a great opposition party.