Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:28 pm

You can thank Bashir Mohamed and his BLM thugs. :roll:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:32 pm

To me it's simply delicious when competing groups of 'special' people fight to claim who is the most aggrieved and therefore dominant group.

Please do continue!

[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:49 pm

$1:
"Whoever called the police — I don't know who it is — I don't think they understood the systemic issues that we were bringing up within our demands," they said. "I remember yelling at them, 'You do not understand the repercussions of your actions and what you just did to our community.'"

More like they fully understood exactly what they were doing. This is what fanatical extremists of ALL stripes from ALL ideologies who refuse to compromise on anything at all do. They deliberately poison and destroy everything they can, no matter who it hurts as long as they get their way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:24 am

Thanos Thanos:
$1:
"Whoever called the police — I don't know who it is — I don't think they understood the systemic issues that we were bringing up within our demands," they said. "I remember yelling at them, 'You do not understand the repercussions of your actions and what you just did to our community.'"

More like they fully understood exactly what they were doing. This is what fanatical extremists of ALL stripes from ALL ideologies who refuse to compromise on anything at all do. They deliberately poison and destroy everything they can, no matter who it hurts as long as they get their way.

Right, because 30 idiots barging into a meeting they weren't invited to is perfectly acceptable behaviour while calling the cops was beyond the pale.

Meanwhile Groper had a woman dragged off by his police goons during a public town hall because she mentioned *gasp* pur laine and asked about the illegal immigrants.

Hopefully you can see and understand the difference. Quite frankly, I'd rather have someone call the cops on me for what is essentially trespassing than have Dear Leader's goons drag me off somewhere for questioning because I said "pur laine" and mentioned illegal immigrants at a public event

When the govt does that kind of shit to you, THAT'S when it's time to be worried.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:14 am

One minor correction here.

The parade is currently cancelled, not the festival. Many venues will still be holding their parts of the festival, per their original plans.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:58 am

peck420 peck420:
One minor correction here.

The parade is currently cancelled, not the festival. Many venues will still be holding their parts of the festival, per their original plans.

Isn't the parade the big thing of the event though. Where all the groups participate then split up to their separate festival areas.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:03 am

Good for Pride Edmonton for sticking to its principals and not being hijacked like other pride parades.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
When the govt does that kind of shit to you, THAT'S when it's time to be worried.

No, that's when it's time to start ousting your government because it is no longer YOUR government.

And if you can't accomplish this at the ballot box then kill the bastards.

Or resign yourself to being ruled by tyrants. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:31 am

BRAH BRAH:
You can thank Bashir Mohamed and his BLM thugs. :roll:

From the sad but true files...

llama66 llama66:
Good for Pride Edmonton for sticking to its principals and not being hijacked like other pride parades.

Yep.