Date: 2009-09-02 14:41:25
Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:58 pm

pfft, let it happen. I kinda want to see a conservative majority now.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

$1:
If the New Democrats do decide to talk to Harper about a deal, they would most likely press demands for the system of jobless benefits to be made more generous. Harper has so far strongly resisted that idea.

I hope Harper tells him to shove it. If he gives in to Layton on this Layton will have him by the crown jewels for the rest of this Parliament.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 pm

The NDP can be reasonable on occasion and they even do come up with good ideas when they lay off their kool-aid. If I can't have a big sweeping majority, I wouldn't mind seeing the NDP grow up dominate the left of the spectrum instead of the Libs. The NDP at least is predictable and has a direction instead of the Libs who only exist to stay elected.

Come on Jack. Play up your game.

...but there's definitely something to be said for seeing Iggy impaled on his on forked tongue.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
The NDP can be reasonable on occasion and they even do come up with good ideas when they lay off their kool-aid. If I can't have a big sweeping majority, I wouldn't mind seeing the NDP grow up dominate the left of the spectrum instead of the Libs. The NDP at least is predictable and has a direction instead of the Libs who only exist to stay elected.

...but there's definitely something to be said for seeing Iggy impaled on his on forked tongue.

8O Bloody hilarious! ROTFL

Now that there’s a real possibility of losing power Harper is sucking up to Jack and RR thinks it’s ok NOW?

The hypocrisy defies description. :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I agree. I don't see how a Con-NDP deal would be any different than a Lib-NDP-Bloc deal.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

this is kinda funny

Attachments:
27297253-16fc635eb8856097e2b587ef1581a300.4a9f018d-full.jpg
27297253-16fc635eb8856097e2b587ef1581a300.4a9f018d-full.jpg [ 151.41 KiB | Viewed 212 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:42 pm

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... le1273588/

Harper says no.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:38 pm

I really have a hard time supporting any of the parties.... well Liberal or Conservatives, NDP would sell Canada out to special interest groups so fast that Canada would no longer have a national anthem.

I cannot support the Conservatives fiscally/socially, but the Cons are the only "culturally conservative" party in Canada, and believe in tougher laws. Which is why I support them. The Liberals while I support many of their social policies, cater too much to minorities and immigrants, and seem to care about every other culture expect Western Culture.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 pm

poquas poquas:
ridenrain ridenrain:

8O Bloody hilarious! ROTFL

Now that there’s a real possibility of losing power Harper is sucking up to Jack and RR thinks it’s ok NOW?

The hypocrisy defies description. :roll:

Your desperation to have your party lose is a much funnier joke.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:47 pm

I don't want them to lose (necessarily). I want the crap cleaned out. If Harper and the little gremlins in the back room resign, the Conservatives will probably get my vote and financial support again. Oh, and BTW I AM still a member. It won't expire until next year. :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm

I am not convinced.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 pm

The guy you voted for in the last 3 elections all of a sudden is unacceptable because of the leader of the party, who has lead the party for all those last 3 elections.

:D

You go girl. :D

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Let me put this in terms even you could understand.

If I were Liberal. I wouldn't vote for my local representative if Dion was still the leader of their party.