canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:09 pm

Title: Biden repeatedly stumbles, Trump repeats falsehoods during U.S. presidential debate
Category: Political
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2024-06-27 20:02:47
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:09 pm

Its sad that are the best people that could be put forward. If Biden can't run, who would they put forward? Hillary? Bernie? Hey, Jimmy Carter only served one term, get him out of hospice and stand him up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:42 pm

It was sad in every possible way. The moderating was non-existent, they let Trump lie and lie and lie with no pushback. Biden needed some more coffee to make it through the whole thing.

FFS, Biden needed to come out swinging. "America. I shouldn't be here tonight because my opponent rightly ought to be in jail because he is a traitor who tried to overthrow your government and install himself as dictator." ....Is how how Biden should have started.

Instead, he came out meekly and actually treated Trump as an equal and no as the treat to democracy he is.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:15 am

I can see how Biden might not want to be that guy. Assuming innocence is a Presidential quality, and it would just feed the conspiracies. Biden did chide Trump for what he has been convicted on though. And that is still pretty bad.

I'm looking at the possibility that neither will be on the ballot in the fall, as one may be incapacitated and the other in prison. I admire Joe for his lifetime of service, but his best before date has passed.

Not like we are in a position to criticize. We've got one who is a spoiled rich boy who has breached professional conduct at every opportunity, and the other has absolutely no life experience from which to draw the wisdom to govern but regurgitates partisan bullshit that is unhelpful whenever someone sticks a microphone in is face. And I don't know how Jagmeet could appeal to the general population.

I'd like to see a Harris/Halley ticket down south, and Freeland for PM up here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:07 am

Best comment I saw: I'll be voting for the honest old guy that needed a lozenge.

WTF didn't Biden's handler prepare him for what they knew was coming. He let Trump push him off message and steer the whole event.
And Trump blaming ever sungle thing on migrants; Hitler never attacked the Jews so much in one speech! Fucking petty, malicious incessant lies were all that came from his mouth.
Moderators never challenged him, and let Trump hog 2/3 of the talking time

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Every time someone tries to debate Trump is goes like this:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:13 am

"Wins" by exposing exactly what a loathesome person he is?