bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:20 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
There is still sanity to be found . At my MiL's funeral last month, American relatives were up and they think both parties should be turfed. They use to be old school fiscal conservative Republicans

Have to say it again. My last hope is a takeover by the US military. The morons and psychos and greedy parasitical filth have done their job too well in destroying republican democracy over the last fifty years. As a minimum an American military government would restore order, and hopefully do a purge of enough of the greedheads and insaniacs that their hold on power would be forever shattered. Twenty years of military authority, with an entire new generation educated again in civic responsibility ready to step forward, and maybe there will be some new life found in the grand old gal one more time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:26 am

Thanos Thanos:
Have to say it again. My last hope is a takeover by the US military. The morons and psychos and greedy parasitical filth have done their job too well in destroying republican democracy over the last fifty years. As a minimum an American military government would restore order, and hopefully do a purge of enough of the greedheads and insaniacs that their hold on power would be forever shattered. Twenty years of military authority, with an entire new generation educated again in civic responsibility ready to step forward, and maybe there will be some new life found in the grand old gal one more time.

[B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:34 am

Keep in mind that the likes of Alex Jones and the Wall Street elite would go up the steps to the guillotine sandwiched in-between the Clintons and Weinsteins. ALL who have caused the fatal damage would be dealt with in turn, not just the easy targets like pedos and BLM and Antifa jerks. Justice would be neutral and both sides would finally pay the bill they owe.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:57 am

Thanos Thanos:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
There is still sanity to be found . At my MiL's funeral last month, American relatives were up and they think both parties should be turfed. They use to be old school fiscal conservative Republicans

The US Military justice system is more effocient in prosecuting serious crimes so maybe it's not a bad thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:59 am

BRAH BRAH:

Hillary responds. :lol:

Fuck that one got me. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Keep in mind that the likes of Alex Jones and the Wall Street elite would go up the steps to the guillotine sandwiched in-between the Clintons and Weinsteins. ALL who have caused the fatal damage would be dealt with in turn, not just the easy targets like pedos and BLM and Antifa jerks. Justice would be neutral and both sides would finally pay the bill they owe.

I've long said that if it were up to me I'd nationalize the banks and Wall Street, audit and sort out the whole mess, and then personally execute anyone found to be committing crimes.

And then I'd scrutinize the media the exact same way.

Then it's on to the professors and the rest of the leftist eduocracy. The state and local governments would be right behind them.

The executions would be so numerous that I'd have to wear hip waders.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:

I've long said that if it were up to me I'd nationalize the banks and Wall Street, audit and sort out the whole mess, and then personally execute anyone found to be committing crimes.

And then I'd scrutinize the media the exact same way.

Then it's on to the professors and the rest of the leftist eduocracy. The state and local governments would be right behind them.

The executions would be so numerous that I'd have to wear hip waders.

I have no general objection. I'd take it further and go full Robert Heinlein while I'm at it. If you haven't served in the military or something similar you can't vote or hold government office. You still get most of the standard rights and will be more than allowed to keep as much of the money you honestly make. But voting and access to the levers of power is off limits to anyone who hasn't shown the willingness to personally sacrifice. Just the way it is. If you don't contribute then shut up and fuck off.

For today's world though I'd be happy to settle with having to pass a Grade 12 level IQ test before being allowed to vote. Or own a gun. Or have children. Catering to the stupid has to come to an end someday because the evil ones the stupid keep empowering are a now an existential threat to everything. The overall health and safety of the world is far more important than making happy a massive herd of literal morons numbering billions that couldn't find their ass with both hands and a flashlight.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:43 pm

supercalifragilisticexistentialcrisis

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Where's Cthulhu to fix everything for good when we need him? :mrgreen:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Tricks Tricks:
BRAH BRAH:

Hillary responds. :lol:

Fuck that one got me. :lol:

Are you saying she didn't come out to justify an illegal act like Spacey did? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:41 pm

BRAH BRAH:
Are you saying she didn't come out to justify an illegal act like Spacey did? :lol:

Knowing Hillary, she definitely did.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 am

‘Kill the damn duck!’: Ex-DNC head Brazile describes clash over trolling Trump with Donald Duck costumes
$1:
Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to have demonstrators in Donald Duck costumes disrupt campaign rallies for Donald Trump — a stunt that triggered an angry confrontation between then Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile and the top lawyer for the Clinton campaign, according to Brazile’s new book, which is being published Tuesday.

Brazile writes that she became enraged at what she considered “the idiocy” of the Clinton Donald Duck project, concluding that it would confirm the Trump campaign’s contention that the Democrats were paying protesters to infiltrate the GOP candidate’s rallies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kill-damn-duck-ex-dnc-head-brazile-describes-clash-trolling-trump-donald-duck-costumes-110027141.html

:lol: