Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:52 am

Guess who's back, lol. She's not looking for any attention though, she says.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:01 pm

You're not allowed to comment on this subject around here unless you express only admiration at how stunning and brave this sort of display is. If you go counter to the narrative? Then you're gonna get got, pal.

Dylan Mulvaney also received some sort of award this weekend for his stunning bravery. Not sure at the moment it was given out by a previously respectable organization or if it was sent to him via UPS from CKA.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:42 pm

I really don't understand it. It's a travesty. This person is a liar--their breasts are prosthetic because they've been photographed without them. There is no reason to have giant protruding nipples in a school environment. They are parody of a woman.

The reaction of the school is to completely lock out parents from the school to avoid any embarrassing incidents. Yeah that'll calm the parents down, now their kids a re locked up with this person. Haven't heard the last of this story.

I didn't really follow the Dylan Mulvaney thing. I got no problem with him. Maybe she's a little self-absorbed but that's pretty much a given characteristic of social influencers. She was just trying to make a buck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:03 pm

It's all a con, from all of them. And it's been fueled by a psychiatric industry that's decided mental illness won't be treated or fought anymore, but will instead be embraced & imposed on the entirety of society.

I'm at a crossroads. The failure of all my previous beliefs has been personally catastrophic. Why did I want so much to preserve this society from external enemies (the Soviets, Islamic terrorists, etc) when from within this society has proven itself to be worthy of nothing less than complete eradication? :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:42 pm

Thanos Thanos:
It's all a con, from all of them. And it's been fueled by a psychiatric industry that's decided mental illness won't be treated or fought anymore, but will instead be embraced & imposed on the entirety of society.

I'm at a crossroads. The failure of all my previous beliefs has been personally catastrophic. Why did I want so much to preserve this society from external enemies (the Soviets, Islamic terrorists, etc) when from within this society has proven itself to be worthy of nothing less than complete eradication? :|

My son (20), I found out, has some admiration for Andrew Tate. Everything about that guy repulses me, which I told him. So we had a pretty good conversation about it. He talks about men and he talks about what it is to be a man. Who else is doing that? Not the alt-left, that's for sure.

It's not that different. When I was a teen, success meant hot chicks and a hot car. That's what he's selling. The whole pimping and slapping women around disgusts me, but I get it. He's a shitty role model, but at least a role model. There doesn't seem to be much else out there. There is a massive problem with boys and young men that unfortunately society has decided to blame on the inherent pathology of being male.

Anyway I hope he grows out of it. Or maybe not. To me, being a man means courage and integrity. Sociopathy and narcissism would have landed me further ahead, lol.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:56 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
She's not looking for any attention though, she says.

Apparently, she isn't getting any. ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:02 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Thanos Thanos:

My son (20), I found out, has some admiration for Andrew Tate. Everything about that guy repulses me, which I told him. So we had a pretty good conversation about it. He talks about men and he talks about what it is to be a man. Who else is doing that? Not the alt-left, that's for sure.

It's not that different. When I was a teen, success meant hot chicks and a hot car. That's what he's selling. The whole pimping and slapping women around disgusts me, but I get it. He's a shitty role model, but at least a role model. There doesn't seem to be much else out there. There is a massive problem with boys and young men that unfortunately society has decided to blame on the inherent pathology of being male.

Anyway I hope he grows out of it. Or maybe not. To me, being a man means courage and integrity. Sociopathy and narcissism would have landed me further ahead, lol.

For what it's worth Jordan Peterson called out Andrew Tate as being basically just a rapey pimp, satisfying that side of the repellent "manosphere" that regards exploitation & cruelty (especially towards women) as the manliest of virtues. Tate is garbage, which explains how he fits in perfectly with the likes of Putin, Trump, Tucker Carlson, and all the other various villains of the moment. Think of it at it's most basic - Tate was behaving so abhorrently that Romania, a Slavic country which (like all other Slavic countries as well unfortunately) is not exactly noted for treating females particularly decently, had to take action and arrest him. Hopefully your son digs his head out of his own ass and leaves these sorts of "real men" behind him in the toilet where they belong.

I had no men worth following in my own life either, by the way. Nothing but drunks & bullies addicted to their own rage. If you want to know it, the scariest thing about me is that I'm the most normal male in my entire family. No one taught me how to be - the best I could ever do was use them as examples of how not to be. And never having children was the best thing I could do for this world. Someone had to bring the curse that had been going on for too many generations to an end.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:51 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Romania, a Slavic country which (like all other Slavic countries as well unfortunately) is not exactly noted for treating females particularly decently

Romania passed universal suffrage in 1929. Ukraine passed universal suffrage in 1917. Latvia passed universal suffrage in 1917. . .

Ukrainian women serve in the war with Russia on the front lines, something western countries didn't do till the 1970s. Don't confuse how men treat women with their rights given in the countries they reside in.

And a old lady killed a dozen Russian soldiers in the early days of the war, by serving them poisoned cake. Do not fuck with slavic women. :rock:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:17 pm

Canada has all these things too, and prides itself on being a feminist society. Yet we still have the need for women's shelters & we still put in prison every year a fair number of males who outright kill their female partners. I don't want to think about how bad it must be in traditional societies, including the Slavic ones, where it's still open season on women from sexual harassment to beating the wife to death for burning dinner. More often than not in non-Western places the reaction to such things is to shrug the shoulders & "get over it because that's the way it's always been & always will be", while the male gets away with it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:17 am

If Canada needs womens' shelters, and the US needs womens' shelters, and the UK needs womens' shelters, and the Taliban. . . and the Iranian Morality police . . . then it's not 'Slavic Countries' that are noted for poor treatment of women, it's 'men' who are known for poor treatment of women.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:03 am

Having worked with Romanians in Afghanistan, I can see why Tate would have felt at home there. Mind you, that's anecdotal.

My sad story is that my sons male role model is a scumbag. He used to be my friend, then him and my wife had an affair while I was in Afghanistan, that carried on as they gaslit me to the point it nearly destroyed me. I'd be crying in my beer to this friend that my marriage was falling apart, and he'd console me. With the separation, selling of the marital house and alimony/child support I couldn't afford to live in Vancouver anymore and moved to the country (after meeting the actual love of my life).

So this scumbag moved in and took my place. Man that hurts. My kids waking up every morning and seeing this guy instead of me.

I recently went to my daughter's high school grad and she enthusiastically introduced me to all her friends (what teenage girl does that!) as her "real dad" and that felt wonderful.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:05 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I really don't understand it. It's a travesty. This person is a liar--their breasts are prosthetic because they've been photographed without them. There is no reason to have giant protruding nipples in a school environment. They are parody of a woman.

The reaction of the school is to completely lock out parents from the school to avoid any embarrassing incidents. Yeah that'll calm the parents down, now their kids a re locked up with this person. Haven't heard the last of this story.

I didn't really follow the Dylan Mulvaney thing. I got no problem with him. Maybe she's a little self-absorbed but that's pretty much a given characteristic of social influencers. She was just trying to make a buck.

I think that putting this person and Dylan Mulvaney in the same conversation is a mistake. Not that you're meaning to equivocate them, but this person is actually mentally ill. Dylan Mulvaney just trying to live her life.

Also andrew tate is a raging piece of shit and I hope he gets thrown into prison for many years to come at the end of his trial.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:14 am

Tricks Tricks:

Also andrew tate is a raging piece of shit and I hope he gets thrown into prison for many years to come at the end of his trial.

Definitely my thoughts, thus my surprise that my son listened to him quite a bit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:19 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Tricks Tricks:

Definitely my thoughts, thus my surprise that my son listened to him quite a bit.

A concerning thing I've noticed from a lot of young men. Any where from 13-24, there is even odds they're an Andrew tate fan.