canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:51 pm

Title: Father of trans B.C. teen gives U.S. outlet an interview despite court ban
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2020-03-02 13:34:20
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:51 pm

I don't know how long this will stay up but here's the interview a BC judge and the trans activist lobby don't want you to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjEgKRCW14

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:09 pm

If it's published in the USA then the Canadian judge can fuck off and die because their censorship orders don't mean fuck all down here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:22 pm

"Order it to be taken off the internet"? Yeah, good luck with that, dipshit. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:42 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
If it's published in the USA then the Canadian judge can fuck off and die because their censorship orders don't mean fuck all down here.

It's the father that would be in trouble, and I assume he's Canadian... and lives in Canada. It literally states he's in violation of a court order.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:50 am

Don't talk to the press. When in private says the words WE tell you to say. There is no on going case, that I could tell via the article.

Censorship at its worst IMO

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Beware, parents and grandparents. Your child could be next. This is happening all over this country and encouraged by some teachers, guidance counsellors, principals, school boards, in our schools. A travesty that must be stopped. Family members are the last to know what is really going on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:02 pm

$1:
Family members are the last to know what is really going on.

Well no fucking wonder, eh? Intolerant bigot scumbag who calls himself a Dad is really gonna have a nice heart to heart understanding talk with his kid is he?
Contempt of Court, but you'll pretend the issue is freedom of speech and that common sense and tolerance are being forced down your throats. Poor repressed bastards.
Sad "they" won't let you beat it out of your kid or belittle them in Church conversions? Poor you. Wah wah wah!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:20 pm

Seems like Dad is the only one who really cares about this kid. All the others are rushing to insure she has a sad, chaotic, and unstable life. And probably a short one too if the stats on trannies committing suicide are true. Bloody tragic is what it is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:39 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
Family members are the last to know what is really going on.

Well no fucking wonder, eh? Intolerant bigot scumbag who calls himself a Dad is really gonna have a nice heart to heart understanding talk with his kid is he?
Contempt of Court, but you'll pretend the issue is freedom of speech and that common sense and tolerance are being forced down your throats. Poor repressed bastards.
Sad "they" won't let you beat it out of your kid or belittle them in Church conversions? Poor you. Wah wah wah!

But it is a child, they are not old enough to make there own decisions and or enough control of themselves to be held accountable. That's when it becomes a parents job, the adult.

Just like the Gretta Cartoon rant. So what is it, wrong to make a cartoon of someone under the age of 18 but fine and dandy for someone under age to decide to have a sex change, and dam any adult who doesn't like it for their child.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:23 pm

Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

It's the father that would be in trouble, and I assume he's Canadian... and lives in Canada. It literally states he's in violation of a court order.

Be that as it may the order of a Canadian judge doesn't mean shit in the USA.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Tricks Tricks:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Be that as it may the order of a Canadian judge doesn't mean shit in the USA.

Again, it doesn't appear that he is in the USA. The order to remove it from the website is silly. But they can certainly penalize the Dad.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:34 pm

$1:
But it is a child, they are not old enough to make there own decisions and or enough control of themselves to be held accountable. That's when it becomes a parents job, the adult.

Kid's a teen and just like a teen who gets knocked up, their decision not the parent's.
Dad could've had a nice talk and mentioned she could just be a dyke and would be more accepted instead of mutilating herself. Fine to be queer in my book, but chopping chunks off yourself is a little loonie to me.
Dad violated the Judge's ruling and is in contempt of court, they could lock him up. NOBODY'S telling YouTube what it can and can't do, that's 100% imagination.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:57 am

$1:
Dad violated the Judge's ruling and is in contempt of court, they could lock him up.

First I didn't watch the video so if my thoughts following are wrong take that into consideration.

I think the dad knows this and probably will expect to be put in jail. Might be what he is aiming for to draw more attention to this situation.

How long do you get sent to jail for contempt of court? From what I have seen and heard of here in the US it is up to the judge. 1 day to about 2 weeks in most cases I know about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:58 am

Oh and to make it clear I totally agree that the Dad did violate the court order. I just see the court order as being wrong.