CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VMr27TQULU

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Scape Scape:

He keeps hurting my ears with those pronunciations.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:50 pm

Lol, have a drinking game with Speak the Truth or the enforcer.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:05 pm

Scape Scape:
Lol, have a drinking game with Speak the Truth or the enforcer.

Honestly, if I just went by the thumbnail, I would never watch Speak The Truth. I just can't click on that smug face. But once I am watching, he seems like a good guy.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:37 pm

His thumbnails are special I grant you that. His analysis has merit and there are a lot of YT and redditiors out there just spamming content with no context. As a subject matter expert he squelches out a lot of the meaningless background noise to focus on the gritty seemingly mundane details (like topographical maps) to focus on the real meat of the issues in this war. Him and Ryan McBeth and Perun have some of the best analysis I have seen.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL96-KaKdwA

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:01 pm

Scape Scape:
His thumbnails are special I grant you that. His analysis has merit and there are a lot of YT and redditiors out there just spamming content with no context. As a subject matter expert he squelches out a lot of the meaningless background noise to focus on the gritty seemingly mundane details (like topographical maps) to focus on the real meat of the issues in this war. Him and Ryan McBeth and Perun have some of the best analysis I have seen.

I have to agree, because that is what I watch it for. Denys has passion, but I don't think he knows much militarily. StT seems to get into it from all angles, like his topographical views.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:06 pm

NATO sends nuclear retaliation warning to Russia and China
$1:
NATO is putting Russia and any other "Nuclear-armed peer-competitors" on notice that the trans-Atlantic alliance can and will retaliate against any nuclear attack.

The latest document implies that as North Atlantic allies send a stronger signal about threats from Russia's nuclear threats, they also won't fail to keep an eye on China's nuclear arsenal.

That's a more forceful warning than the analogous section of the 2010 document, in which the alliance emphasized that "Circumstances in which any use of nuclear weapons might have to be contemplated are extremely remote." The revision also placed more emphasis on France and the United Kingdom's nuclear weapons in an apparent effort to signal that the threat of nuclear retaliation for a Russian nuclear attack wouldn't depend solely on an American president.

With all the sabre rattling by Russia this comes off as a man bites dog news story. NATO does not need to make threats so this 'reminder' is out of sorts.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:52 pm

Scape Scape:

I have to admit I really like the topographical maps they give more context to the lines. If you hadn’t posted his stuff I doubt I would have tried his videos. Thank you for that by the way.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eru2ZISqXY

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:03 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qcLtm6feaE

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:11 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6389 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 203  204  205  206  207  208  209 ... 426  Next